Mobilization question

Here are the Tournment Rules for Revised Axis & Allies
Dave

Mobilization question

Post by Dave » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:40 am

I can't seem to find the answer to this question. Lets say that UK has a complex in India. I noncombat a fighter four spaces to India. I purchased a carrier that round and place it in India during mobilization. Is the exsisting fighter able to go on the new carrier or does it have to be hovering in the sea space (couldn't make it to the sea space, too far)?

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:13 pm

adjacent (in india) is fine. You can freely place it with the new carrier. While Japan can now sink all those ships. :wink:
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:26 pm

Sorry, Imperious, your answer is incorrect. Under LHTR, existing fighters in the territory with the IC may not be placed on new carriers. These fighters must end their non-combat movement in the sea zone in order to be placed on the carrier. New fighters built at the IC may be placed on either new or existing carriers of the same nation.
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:29 pm

yes your correct. woops. :cry:
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.