WAR ROOM KICKSTARTER

Four years in the making and still being playtested daily! I am as excited about WAR ROOM as I was back in 1984 when Axis & Allies was first released by Milton Bradley. And I was pretty excited back then, I can tell you that! WAR ROOM is chock full of totally new concepts and game systems. I'm talking about an elegant secret simultaneous movement system that you will delight in. A fascinating economic and social simulation that begins its trek in the oils fields, iron mines and rubber tree plantations of a world at war. A totally new combat system that gives you direct impact on the outcome. Now you will have to walk the fine line between the need for guns and your population’s need for butter. Failing to do so could lead to civil unrest, a collapsed economy and even massive unit desertions from your battlefields. Place this huge round World War II Polar view situation map on a lazy-susan, and construct your own War Room. Doing a Kickstarter in the Fall. Let’s do this together!
Larry

Re: WAR ROOM KICKSTARTER

Post by Larry » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Oh yeah... And as I said in the vid... Thanks and thanks for your support.

nexus73

Post by nexus73 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:12 am

The KS campaign has now concluded. Every single special goal was achieved. 1786 games by my count were subscribed to. It was a long slog to cross the line but what a finish for the last day! Over $30K according to one poster. I now look forward to getting the Signature Edition for the next holiday season! For the cost of a video game console plus a game or two, it was a real bargain to get the best possible board game that may ever be made for the WW2 strategic level play market. Then to think we might even see a computer version come out later...wow!

Thank you Larry for planting the seed so long ago and being able to see the ultimate fruit be born today.

Rick
Bad dice happen. Blame the Russians...LOL!

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Awesome Larry and Nightingale Games.!! It is great to hear the Krieghund is helping with the rule editing. He does fantastic work. Great choice! Looking forward to next year and delivery of this.

Happy holidays to everyone.!
-The evil Bert & friend

nexus73

Post by nexus73 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Krieghund will make as good a rules guy as one could get. I always did like the way he puzzled out answers to the various questions, so having him set the answers (rules, explanations) in advance should make for a much easier time figuring out how to play the game and him to give the needed info for the inevitable questions.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night :D

Rick
Bad dice happen. Blame the Russians...LOL!